4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dingo Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From the Mountains to the Bay - 4 Day Rediscovery Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From the Mountains to the Bay - 4 Day Rediscovery Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From the Mountains to the Bay - 4 Day Rediscovery Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From the Mountains to the Bay - 4 Day Rediscovery Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From the Mountains to the Bay - 4 Day Rediscovery Small Group Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesMulti-day Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyMulti-day Tours - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensMulti-day Tours - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensCategory
Shark Island Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tours & TicketsShelly Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Rabbit Gallery Tours & TicketsHyde Park Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Sydney Aquarium Tours & TicketsCamp Cove Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsBradleys Head Tours & TicketsAustralian Museum Tours & TicketsWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT) Tours & TicketsBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk Tours & TicketsSydney Cricket Ground Tours & TicketsHyde Park Barracks Museum Tours & TicketsNewtown Tours & TicketsAustralian National Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsPaddington Tours & TicketsNielsen Park Tours & TicketsMilsons Point Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sydney Tours & Tickets