Explore our promoted experiences
- Historical pub tour in The Rocks in Sydney
- Visit some of Sydney’s oldest pubs to enjoy classic Aussie culture
- Soak in the atmosphere and hear The Rocks’ history and mysteries
- Access some pubs’ behind-the-scenes areas, including a working brewery
- Enjoy five drinks of your choice of craft beer, wine, and cider
- Choose from a dinner menu of favorite Aussie dishes
- Souvenir gift, group photos, and discount vouchers for local outlets included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Australian Hotel, The Rocks Directions: Present your booking confirmation to the DUTY MANAGER at the Australian Heritage Hotel (100 Cumberland St, The Rocks) to receive your meal and drink, no later than 5:30 pm. Make your way to Hart's Pub (cnr Essex & Gloucester Sts) to meet your guide, no later than 6:30 pm. Return point: Tour ends at a pub of the guide's choice in The Rocks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Pub Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys ‘the bending of the wrist,” and who has an interest in local history." See review
- "If you're looking for a tour to get a bit of history and you like beer, this one is for you!" See review
- "We did this tour after doing the bridge climb and it was well worth it." See review