- Day tour to Palm Beach to see the filming locations in the hit TV show 'Home and Away'
- See the Summer Bay Surf Club, Alf's Bait Shop, the pier, the lighthouse and other outdoor locations in 'Home and Away'
- Explore Palm Beach, the real-life location for Summer Bay, and maybe get lucky and catch the show being filmed
- Hear inside stories about the show from your guide
- Drive along Sydney’s coastal route and take in Whale Beach, Avalon Beach, and the Bilgola lookout
- Choose from four different tour options to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Outside the sliding door entrance to the Museum of Contemporary Art, George St, The Rocks, Sydney. Please wait on the roadside museum entrance and NOT the waterside museum entrance.
Concludes at Manly Beach at approximately 3:30pm
What To Expect
During this tour, your guide takes you to numerous outdoor filming locations such as the Summer Bay Surf Club, The Pier, and Alf’s Bait Shop, while telling you fun trivia about ‘Home and Away’ and its cast. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the show’s filming locations, and you could even run into the real cast if by chance they’re filming on the day of your tour.
After your time on Palm Beach, follow your guide to Manly Beach, where you can see other filming locations before your tour ends. Here you can choose to explore the beach-side suburb on your own time, independently.
When you’re ready to leave Manly Beach, just take the Sydney Ferry (own expense) back to Sydney, and cross Sydney Harbour on the way to Circular Quay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- OUR POLICY ON FILMING. The "Filming Very Likely” tour runs on MOST Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the year. Very occasionally, filming is expected but it gets cancelled. In this instance, the tour reverts to being a "Meet an Actor" tour. The "Meet an Actor" tour has the same content as the "Filming Very Likely" tour, but instead of there being filming, a high profile actor will be present on part of the tour. In the event that an actor can not attend the tour, then $30 per adult and $15 per child will be refunded back to the customer. Please request your refund by emailing us.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please bring food, drink, sunscreen and a hat. Lunch is not included and there are limited options to buy food on the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands