- See the unique collection of lifelike wax figures of stars, politicians and sports figures
- Come face-to-face with some of the world's most famous celebrities
- With a unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite stars and sports heroes
- Learn the history of Madame Tussauds and the wax figure making process with free daily talks
- Purchase a combo attraction ticket and save over 20%
Departure & Return
Departure PointMadame Tussauds Sydney, Aquarium Pier, next to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
What To Expect
Madame Tussauds brings together famous figures from history, sports and politics with agents of Hollywood glamour. Enjoy interactive experiences where visitors can jump into movie and television sets, sporting arenas, political debates, and more. Plus, at the Fashion Week experience, you can transform your look with a Napoleon Perdis digital makeover, feature on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine, and pose for the paparazzi with Australian supermodels Megan Gale, Miranda Kerr, and Elle Macpherson.
Live out a fantasy and stand next to your heroes, and bring your camera to capture great photo ops.
Sydney Attractions Pass:
Combine your Madame Tussauds experience with a Sydney Attractions Pass that provides admission for up to four of Sydney's top attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day). It's easy to fit the attractions into your sightseeing schedule with your choice of a pass that is good for two, three or four of the following attractions:
• Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views that extend as far as 50 miles (80km). The 4D-cinema experience gives you the chance to soar over Sydney and admire its iconic attractions up close.
• WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals, and see one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
• SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and an impressive number of sharks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchairs are available at the information desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Merlin Entertainments Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Madame Tussauds Sydney Entrance Ticket.