10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the city on this private tour just for your group with our professional guide in his SUV. Pay a visit to the Sydney Olympic Park, Leura, Katoomba;observe kangaroos and koalas at the Featherdale Wildlife Park; and see landmarks like the Three Sisters, Boars Head Rock and Wentworth Falls. After lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), ride the skyrail at Scenic World (extra cost), then enjoy a scenic cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour. This includes hotel pick-up.
- Excellent value for money
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour with professional guide in SUV or mini coach.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
River ferry return
Food and drinks
Scenic World rides (AUD49 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All pick up between 7.15am and 9 am. Please phone or text on the day before or earlier for your pick up time - please refer instructions on your TICKET.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please state your hotel pick-up location at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SYDNEY TOURS R US trading as Company -Carvin Tailors pty ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Blue Mountains Tour with River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Blue Mountains Tour with River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Blue Mountains Tour with River Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Blue Mountains Tour with River Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I still strongly recommend this day tour to peeps who wanna visit blue mountains and wildlife zoo." See review
- "My partner and I did the blue mountains tour and found it to be worth the money." See review
- "John by far was the best tour guide we have come across, which made the drive and all activities much more enjoyable." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Blue Mountains Tour with River Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory