- Blue Mountains and Calmsley Hill Farm private tour from Sydney
- Meet Australian animals on an up-close encounter at Calmsley Hill Farm
- Choose from lunch at Echoes Restaurant or the Boiler House Cafe
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your guide takes you off-the-beaten-track to the best spots to admire a stunning landscape of eucalyptus forests, sandstone formations, and craggy ravines. Follow well-marked trails during short walks and admire the scenery at Govetts Leap Lookout, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Three Sisters, among other scenic locations.
For lunch, stop for a 2-course meal at the Hydro Majestic Hotel, an architecturally magnificent building that overlooks Megalong Valley. You can either eat a relaxed bite at the Boiler House Cafe (drinks available for purchase), or choose to dine at the elegant Echoes Restaurant, which comes with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink.
Throughout the day, your guide shares informative commentary about the region’s natural history and human inhabitants, from Aboriginal peoples to colonial settlers. Your private tour can be personalized to spend more time at your favorite places. At the end of the day, your guide returns you to your Sydney hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AEA Luxury Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms