Departure & Return
Supplier will provide your pickup time after your booking is made. If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your departure flight details (flight number and departure time) so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: cruise ship name, disembarkation time and departure flight details.
- Supplier will email your pickup time from cruise ship terminal after the booking is made. Your pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Sydney Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms