10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Escape the city for an action-packed tour of the Blue Mountains, including round-trip coach transport from Sydney. Pay a visit to the Sydney Olympic Park;observe kangaroos and koalas at the Featherdale Wildlife Park; and see landmarks like the Three Sisters, Boars Head Rock and Wentworth Falls. After lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), ride the skyrail at Scenic World (extra cost), then enjoy a scenic cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour. This small-group tour is limited to 21 people and includes hotel pick-up.
- Excellent value for money
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
River ferry return
Food and drinks
Scenic World rides (AUD49 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All pick up between 7.15am and 8 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please state your hotel pick-up location at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carvin Tailors pty ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Blue Mountains Day Trip with Wildlife Park ( Koalas) & River Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Blue Mountains Day Trip with Wildlife Park ( Koalas) & River Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Blue Mountains Day Trip with Wildlife Park ( Koalas) & River Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Blue Mountains Day Trip with Wildlife Park ( Koalas) & River Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14174P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Nielsen ParkThe Gap Shelly Beach Nurses WalkSydney ChinatownSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkHyde ParkCamp CoveSydney ObservatoryWhite Rabbit GalleryArt Gallery of New South WalesKiama BlowholeSt. Mary's CathedralGarrison ChurchVaucluse HouseKings CrossCockle Bay WharfDarling HarbourQueen Victoria Building (QVB)