- 90-minute Sydney Harbour High Tea sightseeing cruise
- Sip Brown Brothers bubbly aboard the MV Sydney 2000
- Delight in Crystal Bay prawns, chocolate dipped strawberries, baby tartlets, mini scones and more accompanied by tea and coffee
- Cruise past the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Opt for a guaranteed window seat, offering uninterrupted views
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departs 2:00pm from Circular Quay Wharf 6. Check in at the ticket office located on Wharf 6 Circular Quay at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
Multiple exterior decks and spacious cabin interiors with large viewing windows offer great views of iconic Sydney landmarks as you slowly cruise past them. As your sturdy boat glides smoothly around the harbor, have time to snap photos of classic sights including Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Choose to upgrade to the guaranteed window seat option for prime viewing.
At the end of your 90-minute cruise, your captain returns you to the dock to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff