- Combined dinner and Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy premium six-course dining and an evening of dancing with a pianist and lounge singer
- Full open bar including vintage Australian wines
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 departure is at 7.00pm. Circular Quay Wharf 6 departure is at 7:30pm. Ticket offices located at both locations, please check in at your confirmed departure point 20 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your meal includes a delicious, carefully selected 6-course degustation dinner complimented with Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines to accompany each course, plus unlimited beer, house spirits and soft drinks.
Enjoy listening to live music from a lounge singer and pianist as you eat.
Admire the waterfront views and starry skies as you pass by famous landmarks including Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Imagine what Captain James Cook must have thought when he first landed in Sydney Harbour in 1770 and named the site Port Jackson. Since its beginnings, Sydney has captivated visitors. Enjoy it to the fullest aboard your dinner cruise!
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian options not available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "After dinner whilst the boat was sailing you could have drinks from the open bar included within the price." See review