- Combined early dinner and 2-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Early-evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Photo opportunities of Sydney Harbour icons at sunset
- Three-course dinner with live music included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your ship passes close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House so that you can enjoy great views of these classic landmarks from a new perspective. See historic Fort Denison up close, swing by Shark Island, watch the comical entrance to Luna Park light up at dusk and see the sky change colors with the sunset.
Your three-course a la carte dinner is accompanied with live music. With a tasty meal and a drink from our detailed cocktail and wine list in hand, this 2-hour cruise promises a sightseeing experience in Sydney that you’ll enjoy in style.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
• Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
• Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
• Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
• Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note during Vivid Sydney 06-28 August 2021, the duration of this cruise will be 1.5 hours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise.