4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of Sydney in this comprehensive 4-hour tour. Visit major sights like the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach, as well as some hidden gems off the tourist track. Enjoy a morning or afternoon tea with incredible Harbour views. This private tour can be customized to suit travelers’ interests.
- See Sydney’s major sights in just 4 hours
- Completely customizable private tour
- Water, snacks, and tea provided
- Hassle-free transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
100% Private Tour with friendly, professional local guide.
Complimentary Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea, Bottled Water and Snacks
Stress Free Hotel pick up and drop off
All Fees and Taxes
National Park Entry Fee's
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Sydney Hotels, Accommodation and Cruise Terminals.
Airport pick ups available on request ( small fee applies to airport pick ups)
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- This tour can cater for guests with limited mobility - you guide will be on hand to assist if required
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a regulation child car seat where required - please advise of children's ages at time of booking
- On request we can pick up from Sydney Airports - there is a $25 Airport Pick-Up & Parking Fee payable on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sydney Half Day Highlights - Luxury Private Tour - Morning or Afternoon Avail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sydney Half Day Highlights - Luxury Private Tour - Morning or Afternoon Avail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sydney Half Day Highlights - Luxury Private Tour - Morning or Afternoon Avail?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sydney Half Day Highlights - Luxury Private Tour - Morning or Afternoon Avail?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would absolutely recommend contacting this company to make the most of even a limited amount of time in Sydney" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sydney Half Day Highlights - Luxury Private Tour - Morning or Afternoon Avail
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South Wales4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesCity Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyCity Tours - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port Stephens4WD Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensCity Tours - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney ObservatoryThe RocksNewtownChinese Garden of FriendshipQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Nielsen ParkAustralian MuseumThe Star SydneyKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkSydney Olympic ParkArt Gallery of New South WalesDarling HarbourSydney Harbour Tall ShipsWoolloomooloo WharfTobruk Sheep Station Powerhouse MuseumSydney Central Business DistrictDouble BayKiama BlowholeMuseum of Contemporary Art