- 4-hour luxury small-group whale-watching tour from Sydney
- Spot humpback and southern right whales frolicking in the Pacific Ocean
- Learn about the migration of the whales in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enjoy excellent viewing opportunities during a small-group tour
- Snack on a lunch buffet accompanied by unlimited drinks during the tour
- Understand patterns of whale behavior explained by the naturalist guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 participants ensures a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Pick Up: Campbells Cove Pontoon, Circular Quay Drop Off: Campbells Cove Pontoon, Circular Quay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Princess Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff