6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See more of Sydney with the ease of a private full-day shore excursion that explores both the city center and suburbs. Take in city landmarks such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, The Rocks, and Mrs Macquaries Chair, then head out to Bondi Beach, Manly Beach, Watsons Bay, The Gap, and more. Your tour includes private vehicle and guide, morning tea, and port pickup and drop-off.
- Have time to walk on the beach and see trendy neighborhoods
- Insightful commentary provided by the private guide
- Enjoy more flexibility with a private tour
- Hassle-free port pickup and drop-off customized to your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
100% Private Tour with your own friendly, professional local guide
Delicious Morning Tea, fresh fruit, bottled water and snacks
Cruise Terminal pickup and drop-off
Transport by Comfortable, Late Model, Fully Air-conditioned Minivan or SUV
Lunch (Your driver / Guide will offer you numerous lunch options to suit all tastes, dietary requirements and budgets)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Terminal Pick Ups:
• If for any reason you are delayed disembarking the cruise ship or arriving at the wharf by tender boat, do not worry, your driver/guide will wait for you!
Return point: • We gaurantee to drop guests back to the Cruise Ship (or tender boat pick up point if applicable) with ample time to embark.
• We will tailor the tour timings to ensure guests are dropped back at the cruise ship on time
• If you are disembarking in Sydney then we can drop you off at your hotel or airport.
• We assist you with your luggage transfers to your hotel or airport if you are disembarking.
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are delayed disembarking from your cruise ship, don't worry - your guide will be waiting for you!
- If guests are disembarking in Sydney we drop you off at your hotel or airport at the end of your tour.
- We assist you with your luggage transfers to your hotel or airport if you are disembarking.
- On request we can pick up from Sydney Airports - the listed price does not include a $25 Airport Pick-Up & Parking Fee (for Airport Pick-Ups only), payable at the time of tour check-in
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is suitable for guests with limited mobility - your friendly guide will be on hand to assist you
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sydney Luxury Private Shore Excursion | 6 Hr Tour | Departs from Cruise Terminal?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sydney Luxury Private Shore Excursion | 6 Hr Tour | Departs from Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sydney Luxury Private Shore Excursion | 6 Hr Tour | Departs from Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sydney Luxury Private Shore Excursion | 6 Hr Tour | Departs from Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sydney Luxury Private Shore Excursion | 6 Hr Tour | Departs from Cruise Terminal
4 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPort Transfers Sporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSydneyShore Excursions - New South Wales4WD Tours - New South WalesPort Transfers - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Hunter ValleyPort Transfers - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port Stephens4WD Tours - Port StephensPort Transfers - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney Fish Market (SFM)Vaucluse HouseCamp CoveWest Head LookoutSt. Mary's CathedralAustralian National Maritime MuseumState Library of New South WalesBotany BayCustoms HouseSydney ObservatoryHawkesbury RiverSydney Harbour Tall ShipsSydney Town HallSydney ChinatownOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Oxford StreetWILD LIFE Sydney ZooGarden IslandHyde Park Barracks MuseumTall Ship James Craig