2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Take a thrilling ride across Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge on a trike or Harley Davidson. Cruise past Luna Park, Blues Point Reserve, the Opera House, stunning homes in the Eastern Suburbs, Bondi Beach, and more. Your local guide will provide live commentary by headset to enrich your trip. This tour includes helmet, jacket, gloves, and round-trip transport from CBD hotels.
- Trike or bike tour to Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Luna Park, and more
- Exhilarating way to see the sights
- Helmet, jacket, and gloves provided
- Convenient transport from hotels in Sydney CBD
Saved to wishlist!
Trike or Bike tour (dependent on option chosen)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (on trike and Harley Softail only)
Live commentary on board
Sydney CBD hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet, Jacket and Gloves
Special needs passengers catered for (contact Trike Trips for assistance)
Able to take children under 8 years on the trikes when accompanied by an adult
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels within the Sydney CBD and;
Circular Quay - adjacent to Wharf Number 2
Other locations as agreed
1/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to ALL travellers
- Children must be 8 years or over to travel on the trikes
- Children 8 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult on trikes
- Children must be 12 years or over to travel on the motorcycles
- Dress code is smart casual and long trousers and enclosed footwear MUST be worn
- Near public transportation
- All passengers heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Individual passengers CANNOT weight more than 115 kg/253 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- Combined passenger weight limit on the trikes is 225 kg/495 lbs
- Trikes only carry two (2) passengers. A minimum of two (2) people per trike booking is required
- Please advise when booking whether the tour you wish to take is for a trike or motorcycle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trike Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sydney Scenic Trike or Harley Davidson Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sydney Scenic Trike or Harley Davidson Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 43433P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Trikke Tours Audio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSydneyTrikke Tours - New South WalesAudio Guides - New South WalesTrikke Tours - Hunter ValleyAudio Guides - Hunter ValleyTrikke Tours - Port StephensAudio Guides - Port StephensCategory
Garden IslandPowerhouse MuseumNewtownThe Star SydneyNielsen ParkBronte BeachArt Gallery of New South WalesHawkesbury RiverDouble BayKatoomba FallsCockle Bay WharfWhite Rabbit GalleryKu-ring-gai Chase National Park360 Bar and DiningRose BayParliament HousePerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsCustoms HouseSydney Town HallFeatherdale Wildlife Park