- 2.5-hour food and wine walking tour in Ortygia, Syracuse
- Taste delicious examples of the cuisine and liquor of Syracuse during stops in three local restaurants
- See famous landmarks including the Piazza del Duomo and the Fountain of Diana in Piazza Archimede
- Enjoy enough tastings to make up a full meal during this evening tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You don't do much walking as the restaurants and landmarks are nearby." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews