2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of the ATV’s
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your pick up location and we will pick you up in a tourist van then drive to to the ATVs location for a short briefing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Side by Side ATV Tours & WILD LIFE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Adventures ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Adventures ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Adventures ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Adventures ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - Santa CruzSporting Events - Santa CruzExtreme - Santa CruzCategory