Explore our promoted experiences
- See wild areas impossible to access by car
- Scout for sightings of wildlife such as howler monkeys, tropical birds, and iguanas in their natural habitat
- Three departure times for convenient scheduling
- Use of helmet and ATV included
Departure & Return
we are next to CEPIA SCHOOL
What To Expect
Upon reaching your starting point, climb aboard a premium ATV and make your way through the Costa Rican rain forest, looking out for howler monkeys, tropical birds, and iguanas as you go. Reach areas inaccessible to other vehicles as you continue past fences, over shallow rivers, and alongside livestock on your way to the beach.
Please note: This activity involves some risk appropriate for intermediate and advanced ATV drivers and operates regardless of weather. A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATV WITH PASSENGER: $15 cash
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Please note that this tour is recommended for intermediate and experienced drivers
- It's recommended to wear comfortable, light clothing that you will care if it gets damaged.
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Minimum age is 17 year up to drive the ATV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Driver license is mandatory to bring it
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also, there is a swimming area just below the waterfall so don't forget your swim wear." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews