5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sail into the sunset on this Tamarindo catamaran cruise aboard a comfortable 40-foot (12 meter) deck. Swim and snorkel as you enjoy the last rays of the afternoon at Playa Huevo—there’s a good chance you won’t see anyone else at the under-the-radar location—and then head back to Tamarindo while watching the sunset. Plus, an open bar means your cup is never empty.
- Tamarindo sunset catamaran cruise
- Sail for roughly an hour to reach Playa Huevo
- A meal, snacks, and open bar included
- All snorkel equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Use of snorkel and kayak equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
12:45 PM @ El Chiringuito Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged for an additional fee
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Dolphin Catamaran Snorkeling Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Dolphin Catamaran Snorkeling Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Dolphin Catamaran Snorkeling Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Dolphin Catamaran Snorkeling Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Dolphin Catamaran Snorkeling Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTamarindoCatamaran Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestSunset Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestLunch Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCatamaran Cruises - Playa FlamingoDining Experiences - Playa FlamingoSunset Cruises - Playa FlamingoLunch Cruises - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoCatamaran Cruises - Santa CruzDining Experiences - Santa CruzSunset Cruises - Santa CruzLunch Cruises - Santa CruzWater Tours - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory