- Tamarindo zipline canopy tour at Hilltop Eco-Adventure Park
- Fly down seven cables and two hanging bridges
- Kid-friendly tour is a hit with families
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for easy logistics
Departure & Return
We pick up from all Hotels, Condos, and Private Residences in Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Brasilito, & Potrero. We can provide transportation from other locations for an extra fee, please contact us for this.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years to ride as a passenger
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive the ATVs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "An excellent time doing the lines and the tree climb." See review