2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Horseback riding through the jungle might sound too good to be true, but this tour certainly isn’t. Saddle up for a relaxed ride through a private jungle ranch outside of Tamarindo—well-trained horses make this tour suitable for beginner and advanced riders alike. As follow your guide through forests and pastures en route to waterfalls, vista points, and natural springs, look out for wildlife like iguanas and monkeys in their natural habitat.
- Horseback riding tour from Tamarindo
- Get away from the crowds and explore a private jungle ranch
- Suitable for novice to advanced riders alike
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transportation from Playa Grande/JW Marriott (extra fee $15 per person)
Departure & Return
50 meters west of Banco Nacional, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding to Conchal Beach - Optional Snorkeling?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding to Conchal Beach - Optional Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding to Conchal Beach - Optional Snorkeling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding to Conchal Beach - Optional Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTamarindoHorseback Riding - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestHorseback Riding - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoSnorkeling - Playa FlamingoHorseback Riding - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzSnorkeling - Santa CruzCategory