5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set sail from Tamarindo in time to catch the sunset on this afternoon sailing tour. Snack and grab a drink from the open bar while admiring views of the Guanacaste coast, or go for an adventure using included kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and snorkel equipment. As a bonus, this eco-conscious boat is low emission and serves all of its food and beverages in reusable materials—no single-use plastic on board.
- Tamarindo sunset sailing tour
- Play, swim, kayak, or snorkel at a small beach
- Eat lunch on the boat and enjoy the open bar
- Sailboat-style catamaran is quiet and low-emission
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica , Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Checking at 1 pm in front of Chiringuito restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ti-Marouba
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Sailing Tour on Ti Marouba catamaran Tamarindo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Sailing Tour on Ti Marouba catamaran Tamarindo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 116726P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Sailing Tour on Ti Marouba catamaran Tamarindo
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Stand Up PaddleboardingDining ExperiencesWater ToursKayakingSailingSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTamarindoCatamaran Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestStand Up Paddleboarding - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Guanacaste and NorthwestSailing - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCatamaran Cruises - Playa FlamingoStand Up Paddleboarding - Playa FlamingoDining Experiences - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoKayaking - Playa FlamingoSailing - Playa FlamingoSnorkeling - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoCatamaran Cruises - Santa CruzStand Up Paddleboarding - Santa CruzDining Experiences - Santa CruzWater Tours - Santa CruzKayaking - Santa CruzSailing - Santa CruzSnorkeling - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory