- Heliconia Rain Forest reserve trip from the Guanacaste coast
- Walk through rainforest canopy across a series of hanging bridges, capturing fantastic views
- See orchids, bromeliads, and possibly wild animals, such as sloths, in their natural habitat
- Tour greenhouses and a butterfly garden on-site
- Lunch with vegetarian option and coffee tasting included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any other rental house
What To Expect
Then, your guide will lead you through the reserve’s nature trails, pointing out favorite hang-out spots for wild sloths, monkeys, snakes, owls, and birds in their natural habitats. Afterward, visit two greenhouses, including a tropical nursery and herb and vegetable growing site, and then proceed to a butterfly garden where you can learn about the butterfly lifecycle. End your tour with a taste of fresh coffee grown on-site before returning to your accommodation on the coast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Copy of your passport is required
- Recommended for people who like to walk large distances
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sky Walk Tour with Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve.