Explore our promoted experiences
- Heliconia Rain Forest reserve trip from the Guanacaste coast
- Walk through rainforest canopy across a series of hanging bridges, capturing fantastic views
- See orchids, bromeliads, and possibly wild animals, such as sloths, in their natural habitat
- Tour greenhouses and a butterfly garden on-site
- Lunch with vegetarian option and coffee tasting included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then, your guide will lead you through the reserve’s nature trails, pointing out favorite hang-out spots for wild sloths, monkeys, snakes, owls, and birds in their natural habitats. Afterward, visit two greenhouses, including a tropical nursery and herb and vegetable growing site, and then proceed to a butterfly garden where you can learn about the butterfly lifecycle. End your tour with a taste of fresh coffee grown on-site before returning to your accommodation on the coast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Copy of your passport is required
- Recommended for people who like to walk large distances
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands