- All-inclusive tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A change of clothes; shoes that can get wet and won't fall off your feet (Teva style or water shoes); bathing suit; a towel; insect repellent; sunscreen; a waterproof camera if you have one; and a plastic bag for your wet things.
- It is recommended that you bring/wear: a change of clothes, shoes that can get wet and won't fall off your feet (Teva style or water shoes); bathing suit; a towel, insect repellent, sunscreen, a waterproof camera if you have one and a plastic bag for your wet clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xplore Costa Rica Tours Empresa Individual de Responsabilidad Limitada
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms