Explore our promoted experiences
- The Florida Aquarium is located in downtown Tampa
- See thousands of sea animals and plants
- Enjoy live animal encounters, and a complete program schedule daily
- Access to Splash Pad and the 4-D theater are included with your admission ticket
- Hands-on experience with rays in a 5,000 gallon touch pool
What To Expect
Then stroll along the Bays & Beaches habitats and touch a variety of different species of stingrays and sharks at a touch pool called Stingray Beach. Look for white-spotted bamboo sharks, southern rays and more. Check out Waves of Wonder, a colorful exhibit with unique jellies, colorful clownfish, a pacific octopus, and more. And don’t forget to check out the outdoor water fun zone for children called Splash Pad. Check out the one-of-a-kind view at the Coral Reef Gallery, one of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the ticket counter for an additional fee; quantities are limited.
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Official parking is located 1 block north next to The Florida Aquarium. The cost is $10.35 per vehicle, payable by major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) at pay stations located throughout the lot. Guests may have the option to pay via mobile apps, including the ParkMobile app.
- Please note: your ticket is active for up to 48 hours after your originally purchased date and time of visit as long as your original ticket is valid (has not been used and Aquarium barcode has not been scanned).
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Florida Aquarium
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.