4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Depart Tel Aviv on a 4-day tour to Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth, and visit Israel’s sacred Christian and Jewish sites. Walk Jerusalem’s old city to the Western Wall, Temple Mount and Dome of the Rock; take in views from the summit of the Mount of Olives then see the Pools of Bethesda and the Via Dolorosa. Go deep into the Judean Desert to explore iconic churches in Bethlehem and Nazareth, glimpse ruined synagogues in the ancient seaside city of Capernaum and visit a baptism site in the Jordan River.
- 4-day tour of Israel’s most important Christian and Jewish sites
- Spend two days discovering Jerusalem's must-sees including Mt Zion, Mt of Olives and the Old City's Church of the Resurrection and Via Dolorosa
- Follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ from the place of his birth to his death to his resurrection
- Explore the fascinating city of Jericho, considered the oldest city the world
- See where Jesus was born, at Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Listen to vivid biblical stories from your guide as you witness the real locations right before your eyes
- Spend 3 nights in a 3-star hotel in Jerusalem
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees to several sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem and Jericho
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Christian Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Christian Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Christian Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Christian Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Christian Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivMulti-day Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - AmmanCategory