11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
On Saturdays, when the Machane Yehuda Market is closed the tour will visit The First Station instead
Departure & Return
Kaufmann St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Kaufmann St 2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTel AvivFood Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemMarkets - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemFood Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemMarkets - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemFood Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanMarkets - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory