10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Look beyond the Holy Land clichés and escape the tourist trail for Israel’s northern coast on this door-to-door guided day tour that checks off not one but two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Explore the ancient Roman ruins of Caesarea; tour the tumbling Baha’i Gardens and Shrine in Haifa; ride the cable car down to the limestone Grottos at Rosh HaNiqra; and discover the Crusader city of Acre.
- Discover Israel’s diverse past at Caesarea, Haifa, Acre, and Rosh HaNiqra
- Tour the vast Roman amphitheater at Caesarea
- Learn about the Baha’i religion at their terraced gardens in Haifa
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup Tel Aviv: 07:15 AM and drop-off
Includes all entrance fees
Food and drinks
Insurance not included
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pickup from Tel Aviv Hotels: 07:15
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv - Small Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv - Small Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv - Small Group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv - Small Group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv - Small Group
6 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHerzliyaTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory