- Half-day tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
As you travel, listen as your guide recounts tales of Jerusalem’s tangled history, and its place at the heart of the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faiths.
Stop at the Mount of Olives to admire the splendid panoramas over walled Old Jerusalem. Take snaps and identify landmarks such as the Dome of the Rock at the Temple Mount Esplanade, the place where many believe heaven meets earth.
Drive along the Kidron Valley and gaze out at the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed the night before his crucifixion. Continue to Jerusalem’s walls and pass into the streets of the Old City. Stroll through the bustling Armenian Quarter and stop to view the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), where thousands of Jewish worshippers gather to pray.
Make your way into the Christian quarter to the Via Dolorosa, an important place of pilgrimage for Christians. See some of the Stations of the Cross as you follow part of the route taken by Jesus to his crucifixion site, where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre now stands. Then, pass a section of the ancient Cardo, Byzantine Jerusalem’s main thoroughfare, and amble through the Jewish Quarter with its cobbled lanes and synagogues.
Your tour ends here, leaving you to continue exploring Jerusalem independently and make your own way back to Tel Aviv when you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour ends approx. 13:00 in the Old City of Jerusalem. There is no return back to your hotel
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking - comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "and this can cost - especially on the Sabbath (from Friday after dusk to Sunday)." See review