Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day tour of Masada and the Dead Sea
- Listen to in-depth commentary by local experts as you navigate the culturally-rich sights
- Get a peek at the world-famous roadside caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
- Enjoy a do-it-yourself spa treatment with therapeutic mud packs, or float in the saline water
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are a lot of similar tours, you can easily found a substitution and probably with better organizing." See review
- "Zvika was an anazing guide who knew allot and talked in perfect tempo so it was easy to follow..and dead sea and masada is worth the visit!" See review
- "Enough time both for sightseeing and relaxing at the Dead Sea." See review