11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience two of Israel’s top attractions — ancient Masada and the Dead Sea — on a full-day, small-group trip from Tel Aviv. Journey through the Judean hills to Masada, a mountain plateau strewn with remnants of a palace-fortress built by King Herod. Catch the cable car to the mountaintop, and explore the ruins as your guide recounts tales of Masada’s famous siege in the 1st century AD. Afterward, continue to the Dead Sea for an unforgettable float in its mineral-rich waters.
- Full-day, small-group trip to Masada and the Dead Sea from Tel Aviv, with air-conditioned transport
- Soak up views of the Judean desert and pass the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found
- Ride a cable car up to the mountain plateau of Masada
- Explore the 2,000-year-old palace-fortress and synagogue ruins with a professional guide
- Learn about the mountain’s history, including the tragic Siege of Masada in 74 AD
- Visit the Dead Sea and float in the famous, mineral-rich waters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bilingual, professional guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Service animals are allowed only if the person with a disability have a companion with him
- Disabled visitors that use wheelchair- must have a companion to escort them
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Masada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Masada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Masada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Masada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pick up was easily arranged via email and telephone confirmation." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Masada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv
Explore Similar Things to Do
Trolley Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTel AvivTrolley Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemTrolley Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemTrolley Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory