- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee
- Guided tour of popular Holy Land sights, such as the Church of the Annunciation and Mt. Tabor
- Optional baptism on the Jordan River
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
On arrival, visit some of Nazareth’s key religious sites. See the Church of the Annunciation, where the Angel Gabriel is said to have spoken to the Virgin Mary, and see the Church of St Joseph, believed to stand on the site of Joseph’s carpentry workshop.
Continue through the village of Kafer Kana, identified as the site of Cana where Jesus performed the miracle of wine, and arrive at the Sea of Galilee, Israel’s biggest freshwater lake and the setting of many biblical tales.
Pass the Church of the Multiplication, the believed location of the miracle of the feeding of the 5,000, and explore Capernaum on the shores of the Sea. View the ruins of the synagogue that stood where Jesus taught and see the modern church that sits over St Peter’s house, where Jesus is believed to have stayed.
Pass through the waterfront city of Tiberias and arrive in Yardenit – a sacred baptism site on the Jordan River. Admire this idyllic spot, and if you wish, take part in a Christian baptism ceremony.
On your return, enjoy beautiful views of Mt Tabor, known to Christians as the Mount of Transfiguration, before your tour ends in Tel Aviv.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms