5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Tel Aviv and Old Jaffa on a private 4-hour tour, with a knowledgeable, art-historian guide. The tour starts in 4,000-year-old Jaffa, an old-world port dating from Phoenician, Roman and Crusader times. Explore the archaeological ruins and winding alleyways, and then dive into Tel Aviv’s buzzing streets. Admire the UNESCO-listed Bauhaus buildings of the White City quarter, visit beautiful Tel Aviv port, and browse the artsy stalls of the popular Nahalat Benyamin street market. Price is per group, based on a maximum of four people.
- Learn about the history and culture of both cities from an art-historian guide
- Explore the historical streets and relics of Old Jaffa, one of the world’s oldest settlements
- See the UNESCO-listed White City area of Tel Aviv, with its white Bauhaus architecture
- Stroll around remodeled Tel Aviv port, a buzzing waterfront with cafés, bars and shops
- Peruse the colorful stalls of the Nahalat Benyamin street market
- Enjoy in-depth attention and personalized commentary from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Tel Aviv Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at all Tel Aviv hotels and accommodations, upon request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zelkind Bible Land Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tel Aviv and Jaffa Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tel Aviv and Jaffa Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tel Aviv and Jaffa Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tel Aviv and Jaffa Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tel Aviv and Jaffa Private Tour
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivFood Tours - JerusalemMarkets - JerusalemClassic Car Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemFood Tours - BethlehemMarkets - BethlehemClassic Car Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemFood Tours - AmmanMarkets - AmmanClassic Car Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanHalf-day Tours - AmmanCategory