- Day trip to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, with an expert driver-guide
- Enjoy the views of Old Jerusalem from the holy Mount of Olives
- Stop at Mt Zion to see King David’s Tomb and the site of Jesus’ Last Supper
- See the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Veshem, Israel’s memorial museum to Holocaust victims
- Choose a regular tour or upgrade to a small-group trip for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted at Yad Vashem
- Tour commentary is provided in multiple languages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It would have been nice to spend a bit more time at a few places, but it was also very hot and spending time at the Western Wall any more than we did would have been rough." See review