- Ticket to Madurodam in The Hague
- See Holland’s highlights in one interactive outdoor park, perfect for kids and families
- View scaled models of the Netherlands’ most famous attractions, including the Rijksmuseum and Binnenhof
- Admire mini Dutch houses, canals, windmills and markets
- Explore the park at your leisure with your 1-day admission ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointMadurodam, George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ, The Hague The Netherlands
What To Expect
Delight in miniature models of landmarks like Peace Palace and the historical Port of Rotterdam, see precise replicas of Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport and the capital’s popular Rijksmuseum, and admire models of the Binnehof complex and the Delta Works.
Gain fascinating insight into Holland’s rich culture and heritage through multimedia visuals and interactive exhibits, load containers onto a cargo ship at Rotterdam port; bid for brightly colored tulips at a flower auction, and take off a plane from Schiphol Airport.
Spend as much time as you like exploring the park at your leisure and then leave the attraction with magical memories of your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Madurodam is an outdoor attraction; please dress accordingly to weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Madurodam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Madurodam entrance Ticket.