- Visit two of Holland’s top attractions in one day with ease
- Beautiful views over the colorful tulip fields of Keukenhof
- Explore the Madurodam model village
- Entry fees and round-trip transport from The Hague included
Departure & Return
• Bus stop Prinsessegracht, next to ministry of finance, between the corners of Korte Voorhout and Casuariestraat.
By return in The Hague you will be dropped-off at Madurodam.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Keukenhof Guided Tour plus Visit to Madurodam from The Hague.