Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Just get in touch, tell us where you are, we will come and get you. (Anywhere between laxay and stornoway) other locations by arrangement.
- Stornoway Airport, Stornoway Scotland
- Stornoway Ferry, Ferry Terminal, Shell St, Stornoway HS1 2AE, UK
- Tarbert Community Centre, Pier Rd, Tarbert, Isle of Harris HS3 3DG, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Day Tour of Harris.