- Spend a day following in the footsteps of Whisper of the Heart’s characters
- See the real locations where the anime classic was set with a local guide
- Visit sites like Konpiragu Shrine and Noah Western Confectionery Shop
- Indulge your love of anime and get a different view of Whisper of the Heart
Departure & Return
Tour departs from at the square to the right as you leave the West Exit at the Keio Line, Seiseki Sakuragaoka Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc.)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour -A Studio Ghibli Pilgrimage; "Whisper of the Heart".