- 3-day tour to Mt Fuji, Kyoto, and Nara with guide, from Tokyo
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed highlights such as Kinkakuji Temple, Todai-ji Temple, and Kasuga Taisha Shrine
- Travel by bullet train (Shinkasen) to Kyoto with optional return to Tokyo
- Enjoy the ease of included tours with expert guide, transportation, lunch, and accommodations
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 3 people per booking; if you have more than 3 people in your group, please make multiple bookings
- Infants under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they do not require their own seat; additional accommodation and meals are not provided
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for poor visibility of Mt Fuji or itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care
- Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December. (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year's holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
- At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour does not include entrance to areas requiring admission.
- While requests for non-smoking rooms, Double rooms, and baby cots are accepted, requests may not be accommodated depending on the hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change due to road conditions or other reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Nara Rail Tour from Tokyo.