Departure & Return
Directions: 10 min. walk from Asakusa Station (Tobu line, Ginza Line and Toei Transportation). 7 min. walk from Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the tea room is located on the second floor. Since the house is an old Japanese style building built in 1940s, the staircase is very steep. Unfortunately, we are not equipped guests with machinery to assist going up.
- Since this is an old Japanese house built in 1940s, there is a certain weight capacity. Despite the number of people we indicated (8 people), there might be a situation that we may ask your group to change the time schedule in order to balance the weight limitation for your safety. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this further by email
- Please note that this workshop is designed for participants 10 years old and above.
- Socks are required in the tea room.
- You don't have to sit with "Seiza (Sitting with bending the knee)" style on tatami-mats.
- If you cannot sit on the tatami-mats in any ways, we can provid you a chair.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY 静心
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff