- Adventurous food tour in the Ginza district
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Local guide shows you Tokyo’s popular restaurants
- Private tour – customize it to your tastes
Departure & Return
The direction to the meeting point will be provided after booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 10 years (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Even if you knew where to go and what to order having a guide who can explain the whys of the cuisine you is worth the tour." See review