Departure & Return
Access to the meeting point (All Asakusa station, please do not mistake with Asakusa"bashi" station. From Metro Ginza line - Walking 1 minute from Exit 3 Metro Asakusa Line - Waking 1.5 minute from Exit A4 Tobu Line - Walking 3-5 minutes from Southern gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- needs to be fit enough to walk for 2 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff