6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
First-time visitors to Tokyo who want a comprehensive overview of the city will love this handy private tour. Experience both modern and ancient Tokyo at attractions like the Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, the Imperial Palace, and more. Foodies will be kept satisfied with lunch at the Tsukiji Fish Market, and shopaholics will love Asakusa and Ginza. Customize the tour to suit your needs.
- Learn about the culture and history of Tokyo from your English-speaking guide
- An easy way to see many places in one day of sightseeing
- This tour includes architecture, food, landscapes, shopping, and more
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1 Chome-18 Jingumae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
JR Harajuku station East Exit
1-chōme-1-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- This tour involves a lot of walking and taking public transit.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled
- The travel expenses are not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour - All "Must-Sees"! Enjoy your First-Time Visit Tokyo!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour - All "Must-Sees"! Enjoy your First-Time Visit Tokyo!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour - All "Must-Sees"! Enjoy your First-Time Visit Tokyo!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Prepare to be exhausted though as it's very compact, a lot of walking and train ride but super worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour - All "Must-Sees"! Enjoy your First-Time Visit Tokyo!
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
1 day 10 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursWalking ToursMarketsPhotography ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoFood Tours - KantoRail Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoMarkets - KantoPhotography Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoFood Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoMarkets - MusashinoPhotography Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoFood Tours - KawasakiRail Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiMarkets - KawasakiPhotography Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiCategory
Meiji Jingu StadiumKokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumShinjukuTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Inokashira ParkTokyo SkytreeAokigahara ForestMt. Fuji 5th StationTokyo MidtownThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Toshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Haneda Airport (HND)Daibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Maxell Aqua Park ShinagawaTokyo Joypolis