- 3.5-hour food tour of Sunamachi Ginza shopping street
- Taste locally prepared food and drinks at family businesses
- Learn about Japan’s culinary traditions from an informative guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: South ticket gate of JR Kinshicho station *We wait for you at JR line, NOT Hanzomon line. Please be careful. *We will leave at start time sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!(We could not wait!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meal is not included
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years. We prepare another drink for under 20 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered full refund and notified 3 days in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are a foodie like myself, and want to see a more traditional side to Japan then take this tour." See review