- Follow a guide to top Tokyo attractions and enjoy Tokyo city view.
- A Japanese driving license or international driver's permit is required
Departure & Return
Sasage Bldg. B1F, 2-4-6 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan Directions: 5 minute walk from Akihabara station
What To Expect
Weave your way through streets lined with neon-lit stores selling manga and electronics, and keep your eyes peeled for residents in costumes inspired by manga and anime characters.
Venture to top attractions and explore neighborhoods! Your guide will respond to your request and show you your favorite places within the time you selected.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Driver’s licenses which permit driving of automobiles in Japan are as follows, and please bring one of them to the venue:
- ①Japanese Driver`s License] Driver's licenses issued by public safety commissions in Japan.
- ②International Driving Permit] International driving permits issued by a certifying body in one of the signatory countries /territories of the Geneva Convention based on the format of the Geneva Convention. Must be able to present passport at the same time. （International driving permit acquired from signatory countries to theParis Convention (1926), the Washington Convention (1943) or the Vienna Convention (1968) are not recognized.）
- ③Foreign Driver’s License and its Japanese Translation] Driver's licenses issued in Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco, or Taiwan, along with a Japanese translation of the license note: Must be able to present passport at the same time. ・Japanese translation of the driver's license must be issued by the respective country’s embassy or consulate in Japan or by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF). ・For Taiwanese licenses, a Japanese translation of the driver's license must be issued by the JAF or the East Asia Relations Commission. ・Foreign driver's licenses are valid for driving in Japan for one (1) year from the date of landing in Japan(confirmed by the immigration stamp in the passport showing the date of landing in Japan) or until the expiration date of the foreign license, whichever is earlier. However, persons on the basic resident register who leave Japan and subsequently re-enter the country within less than three (3) months, will not have their re-entry date considered as their date of landing (the start date for driving eligibility in Japan).
- ④SOFA driver's license（USFJ）] note: Military ID Militaly Drivers License are NOT acceptable.
- Please provide your copy of international driving license for confirmation. Without copy of international driving license, your booking cannot be confirmed.Bring your passport (passport is not required for Japanese) to the venue on the day of travel.
- Minimum age is 18 years. Height restriction: must be 150cm to 185cm, and your weight need to be less than 100kg.
- Wearing high heels, etc. is not recommended
- Please come to the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the starting time. You will have about 15 to 20-minute mandatory lecture regarding safety issues before going on the road.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We can accommodate up to 5 persons for each time slot. All karts are for 1 person. There are no multi-person karts.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff