Departure & Return
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line G19 Asakusa Station, Exit 4. When you reach Exit 4, go upstairs to get outside. The guide will be right there to meet you with a signage "Shitamachi T Pro." You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you.
The tour ends in the amusement park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY STP / Shitamachi t Pro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.