Are you interested in?
- Hassle-free Hakone trip with accommodation and transfers included
- Save time and see the best of Hakone in two days, including Lake Ashi
- Enjoy a guided tour on day one, and independent exploring on day two
- Special opportunity to stay in a traditional Japanese inn—a ryokan
Departure & Return
Departure PointOdakyu Shinjuku West Exit Station Front Shop, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−5−１ ハルク(新宿駅西口
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (same room as adults, up to 3 children in one room with 2 adults)
- Minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance
- Must provide birth date to verify age at the time of booking
- Passport will be required for transportation on tour day
- Transportation cost from Tokyo to Hakone and return is not included (6920 JPY per person, payable to guide on the day of the tour).
- Non-smoking: All the rooms are non-smoking, there are designated areas outside for those who would like to smoke.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For optional Geisha dinner experience (10,000 JPY per person), guests must have their overnight stay at the hotel, Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan Resort in Hakone, which is a traditional ryokan. Guests must share bathroom for this ryokan (private bathroom may not be available). For guests who do not want optional Geisha dinner experience, other ryokan with private bathroom may be booked.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The hotel experience will be a traditional Japanese ryokan, in which there will be tatami floors with futon that guests may sleep on top above the floor.
- Hotel accommodation will be 3 Stars. For guests who would like 4 or 5 star hotel or ryokan, additional costs will apply. Please inquire at booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms