- Take a guided architecture tour of Tokyo's Omotesando and Harajuku neighborhoods
- Check out unique suspension roof of Yoyogi Olympic Stadium, built for the 1964 Olympic Games
- Admire the angular facets and transparent walls of Omotesando's modern architecture boutiques
- Soak up the lively pedestrian culture and hidden back alleys that give Tokyo its unique charm
- Great introduction to some of Tokyo's most iconic neighborhoods
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at the Nezu Meseum parking lot. Pass through the main gate and go to the parking lot located in front of the main entrance.
The tour concludes near JR Harajuku Station.
What To Expect
Admire Yoyogi Olympic Stadium, a sports venue built for the 1964 Olympics that features a unique suspension-style roof. You’ll also have time to visit the amazing array of modern architecture buildings built to house some of Tokyo’s most luxurious shopping boutiques in Omotesando. Check out the transparent glass cube that houses Tokyo’s Dior boutique, and gaze up at the angled facets of the ‘Iceberg’ building.
As you walk, your guide will also lead to past some of Tokyo’s most famous pedestrian areas and hidden side streets, helping provide a taste of the city’s lively street culture. Finish your trip in central Omotesando, where you’ll make your own way home.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of five people per booking
- Minimum age is five years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas