2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: Japanese
Get the best views of Tokyo Bay from the water on a luxury cruise, the ideal choice of sightseeing experience for first-time visitors. On a boat designed according to Edo tradition, you’ll float past waterfront Tokyo attractions such as the Tokyo Skytree while dining on seasonal Japanese specialities like sashami, tempura prawns, and clam stew, with premium dishes available to order. Plus, free-flowing beer, whiskey, wine and sake are included.
- See Tokyo from a different perspective during a cruise on Tokyo Bay
- Cruise around on a boat style on historical Edo vessels
- Enjoy free-flowing alcohol and a Japanese dinner
- Admire Tokyo at its most atmospheric, when attractions are illuminated by night
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner (Japanese cuisine)
Unlimited beer, whiskey, wine, Japanese sake, umeshu (plum wine), shochu and soft drinks
All taxes and service charge
Restroom on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
2-chōme-18-5 Furuishiba, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0045, Japan
6:30pm* Monday to Friday / 5:30pm* Saturday, Sunday and public holidays in Japan. Please check the departing times carefully on the Japanese calendar!
*Please come to the boarding reception 10 minutes prior to the departing times above.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years (Infants are available but charged)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by the cruise company due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Full name, the gender, the age of all participants, and a cell phone number or the phone number of the hotel you stay at on the day, are required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARYU CORPORATION
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "For those who did not wish to do so, plastic bags were provided as covers." See review
Product code: 57691P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoDining Experiences - KantoWater Tours - KantoDinner Cruises - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoDining Experiences - MusashinoWater Tours - MusashinoDinner Cruises - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoDining Experiences - KawagoeWater Tours - KawagoeDinner Cruises - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeCategory
Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)HanayashikiFuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkNakamise Shopping StreetMaxell Aqua Park ShinagawaBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenTama Zoological ParkYanakaTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)KabukichoMadame Tussauds TokyoNational Diet BuildingHotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenEdo-Tokyo MuseumTokyo TowerToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)National Museum of Western ArtShinjuku