1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get an introduction to traditional Japanese music at the Zakuro show in Tokyo, featuring an ensemble of skilled musicians playing instruments like the taiko drums and koto harp. Performers wearing colorful kimonos provide live commentary during the show, with English translations that make it a tourist-friendly experience.
- Watch a live concert with four traditional Japanese instruments
- Learn about Japan's musical history through explanations and dialogue
- Zakuro concert is held in a beautiful and cozy setting in Shibuya
- 1-hour performance fits easily into most itineraries
Saved to wishlist!
English Translation during Show
Departure & Return
Departure PointZakuro Show, 6-34-14 Jingumae Omotesando Bldg. B2 Floor, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Japanese Tradition Music, Culture, Kimono
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket
2 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSkip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTokyoClassical Concerts - KantoSkip-the-Line Tours - KantoFamily-friendly Shows - KantoClassical Concerts - MusashinoSkip-the-Line Tours - MusashinoFamily-friendly Shows - MusashinoClassical Concerts - KawasakiSkip-the-Line Tours - KawasakiFamily-friendly Shows - KawasakiCategory
Tokyo MidtownHanayashikiAokigahara ForestTokyo DisneySea®Hama Rikyu GardensEdo-Tokyo MuseumKabukichoAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)HarajukuTokyo One Piece TowerTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkRoppongiRainbow BridgeEngaku-ji TempleYanakaKagurazakaHaneda Airport (HND)Mt. Takao Cable CarInokashira ParkRikugien Garden